Dec / 4 / 2015

Ques: My car insurance plan will expire soon. But, I have sold the can and I want to cancel the insurance now.

Once you have sold your car you have also sold the insurance. Now the new owner of the car has to apply for transfer of RC and new insurance policy. You don’t have to do anything for cancelling your current motor insurance plan. For more queries you can call on our toll free no 1800-258-2584.