Dec / 9 / 2015

Ques: Hello, I want a personal accident cover for 7 days. Which is the right category to find it?

Are you looking for this cover in India or outside? You need to avail a personal accident plan which is issued on yearly basis and not monthly if you need that cover in India. If you want accident cover outside India you need to have a travel plan. You can put in your details in the link given below to see, compare and select travel plans.