Sep / 9 / 2015

Ques: Hi, my bike is registered with my friend’s name. If I avail two-wheeler insurance, in whose name I need to take the policy?

Usually insurance plans of a two-wheeler are taken in the name of the person whose name is mentioned in the registration certificate of that vehicle. To gain more information on your option you can call us on 1800-258-2584.