Nov / 27 / 2015

Ques: My two-wheeler is due for re-registration and its insurance is also due for a few years. I just have the RC book of my two-wheeler. What to do now? Please advice.

You can make application for new insurance. Once you select a particular insurer and contact them for the same they will send a surveyor to inspect your two-wheeler. After the whole process, new policy will be issued for your two-wheeler.