Apr / 9 / 2015

Ques: I want to shift my current health insurer Oriental Insurance to some other insurer as I am not happy with the service of Oriental. They never send policy renewal reminder in advance and my policy has expired. I also want to take action against them in court. What are the documents that I need to produce?

Since you are a customer, you can rightfully ask for service. And, if you don’t get the service you deserve you can resort to consumer court for service violation. Our experts will contact you shortly to help you with the portability.