Dec / 3 / 2015

Ques: I got my car insured from National Insurance Company this year. In the first year, my car got some minor damage and I went to the authorised dealer in my locality for claims. I have registered a claim request with my insurance company; however, the deal is still taking time to survey and delaying the whole matter. What should I do?

Once your claim request is registered with your insurer you don’t have to worry. You just have to keep the claim reference number in place. Since the damages were occurred during the tenure of a valid cover your insurer has to bear expenses.